Terms of Service
* This is written on 05/19/2021 – RS3services is a new service that is unsure on pricing related to our products/offerings, these prices/offerings are purely speculative as we determine fair market value for our services, this may result in prices changing drastically or services/orders that are made being unable to be completed at the promised price, if we cannot complete your service you will only be billed for the work completed and issued a full refund in regards to the remaining portion of the service left(based in time, not %). Please contact our live-chat or us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
*You agree that RS3services and its affilates/employees/ownership are not liable for any account bans for any reason including but not limited to:
(Macroing major, Macroing minor, Real world trading, Bug Abuse, Fraud, Autoclicking, Account sharing, or any other Runescape ban reason)
*NOTE: WE DO NOT BOT/AUTOCLICK! Bans ARE EXTREMELY RARE for account sharing that may result in a flag/lock/ban. We are not liable for this.
*You agree not to login your account during services being completed without our express permisson
*You agree that we are not liable in for any wealth left on the account that is lost/stolen/misplaced/vanishes/dc’s/etc; PLEASE REMOVE ALL WEALTH NOT RELATED TO THE SERVICE BEFORE ORDERING. WEALTH LEFT ON ACCOUNTS AFTER ORDERING RS3services.com and it’s affiliates and owner will NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR!
*This is our disclosure that BOTS ARE NOT USED. You have been informed!
* Refund/return policy: All orders may be cancelled before being started, if an order is cancelled during service, you will be charged for the completed portion.
*You agree that by ordering a service from RS3services; to be bound and hereby agree to this tos.
*All of our work is done by various service teams, 100% of which are fully in-house; customers will be informed if we outsource.
* You agree not to file a chargeback against us in any form.
*Any reversals via any payment processor may result in the termination of your payment processors account.
*Personal data gathered by us while you visit this website may be shared/resold/used for marketing/other purposes at our discretion; by using this site you agree to this.
*You give us the right to release personal information on file should you cause any form of monetary harm to us.
*In the case of a chargeback, a $35 penalty will be assessed even if it is cancelled.
*You agree that we may use any form of method we desire to train/complete your accounts order whether it be skilling/minigames/quests/other.( WE WILL NOT BOT).
*You agree we may use any form of any RS3 client that RS3services wishes; and that we will only be held to the standard of that clients functionality(i.e pictures upon levelling if we us RSbuddy), not any other standard. If the default client is used; pictures will not be provided or required.
*We are not responsible if you get scammed by an impostor or impostor(s) due to incompetence, by using our site/ordering on it; you agree to this.
*We are not responsible for incorrect quest exp/accidently leveling an account or any ruined builds/pures/mains. We allow our employees up to 10,00 EXP on training orders in the wrong stat or up to 25,000 exp(or 5 quest points) on Questing/Minigame orders(i.e, wrong quest being done) before we take any form of liability, if these are exceeded; we will remake the damaged account at no cost to you up to a total level of 1000 levels.
*By using our services; you agree to the same limits and that you will not hold us liable unless these thereholds are exceeded(example: 1 attack being level’d to level 3 would not be something we’d be liable for, but level 1 to 50 we would be; liability damages would be based on fair market values determined by RS3services. Note: Does not apply to OSBOT users as of 05/27/2021 to 01/01/2022.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Rs3services.com website for personal, non-commercial viewing only.
The materials on RS3services website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Rs3services makes no promises the material found within this website is accurate or up to date.
In no event shall RS3services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on RS3services.com website.
1) Rs3Services are not responsible effective March 5th 2020 for any money lost due to Paypal refunds; Paypal has stopped refunding transactions fees for corporate/G&S payments and 4% + $0.30 USD is now lost per refund. You agree to not hold RS3services or its affiliate companies liable for this monetary loss. All paypal purchases must be from a fully verified account within their limits.
2) RS3services reserve the right to delay or withhold refunds up to 21 business days based on internal and external factors such as time, how busy the business is, acts of God, payment processor timelines, and other factors beyond our control. You agree that by purchasing through RS3services or it’s associated companies/brands your refund may be delayed for up to 21 business days with no reasoning provided. If after 21 business days you have not received a refund, please contact support asking for management.
Please note: Refunds are normally processed within 24 business hours – 72 business hours the above is an extreme example in light of coronavirus and other external issues that have caused our management to be displaced and other issues.
3)RS3services and it’s associates are not responsible for any fees when issuing refunds.
RS3services and it’s associated companies is committed to combatting online fraud. We reserve the
right to obtain and use all documentation necessary to fight against
fraudulent chargebacks ( users who receive their purchase but attempt
a chargeback). We reserve the right to produce this information for
other third parties such as payment processors, banks,credit card
carriers, and local authorities if required. RS3services is committed
to serving the RuneScape community. As avid players we are all aware
how great this community is, and the amazing times it has given us
over the years. We rely on this honest community to continue to serve
4) There will be a 25% penalty applied to all orders that are cancelled or requested to be refunded, ontop of us taking the completed portion of the order(% wise) from the total. If an order is $50 and we complete 10% of it before being asked for a refund, 50 x 0.10=$5 + 50 x 0.25=$12.5, $17.5 will be taken and a $32.5 refund issued.
RS3services may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using or placing an order with this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of the applicable country in which the business is incorporated.